Can you provide exceptional care to those in need?
As a Support Worker in Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, Yate and surrounding areas, you'll love nothing more than bringing a smile to the faces of the people in your care. Your duties will vary, including assisting service users with daily living tasks and supporting them with meal times and social activities.
To join us at Newcross, you'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid professional experience within the past 3 years under your belt. Plus, relevant experience in moving and handling and personal care is also required. In addition to your caregiving skills, we will expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise during every shift.
You will need a smart device with internet access to arrange shifts and submit timesheets via our handy app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK is required, and access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a supportive team of health and social care professionals. You will also benefit from ongoing training and support to help you thrive in your career!
Advantages at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night, and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays). Simply submit your timesheets on our innovative app, HealthForceGo, to qualify.