Are you committed to supporting others? Then join our team!
We are currently searching for Support Workers in Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, Yate and surrounding areas. You'll be a delightful caregiver who loves bringing comfort and happiness to the people in your care. Your tasks will involve, but aren't limited to, support with social integration activities, meal preparation, clinical assistance, and other personal care tasks.
In joining us, you'll become an integral member of our healthcare team and work for a forward-thinking employer who values your hard work.
* An hourly rate of up to £15.11, including holiday pay
* Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
* Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night, and day shifts
* Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
* Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app and mental health support when you need it
You'll need to be an understanding, patient, and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past three years. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care are a must. Of course, you will also need to have a real desire to strive for the best possible outcome for the people in your care.
You will need a smart device with internet to pick up shifts and submit timesheets on the HealthForceGo app. We also require you to have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own car would be beneficial.
You will have to chance to get direct access to up to 50% of your wages of completed shifts with Flexi Pay (including weekends and bank holidays). Through simply submitting your timesheets on the handy HealthForceGo app.