We are looking for support workers like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for adults living in Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, Yate and the surrounding areas.
It is highly desirable that you are a driver and willing to travel to as part of this role.
As a Support Worker, you will be providing person-centred care and support to our service users with various needs and requirements. You will provide assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
What is Flexi Pay?
This new flexible app feature allows our healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours including weekends, nights and weekdays to choose from
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £14.99 per hour, including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Permanent contracts
Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Recommend a Friend Scheme where you can earn £500 for each successful referral
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a Practical Moving & Handling Course in the last 12 months (Or be willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Have access to a smart device with internet access to manage your rotas, payslips and availability
- Access to your own vehicle is preferable but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
You will be joining our Bristol branch which is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.