We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are seeking dedicated Learning Disability Support Workers to join us in providing expert care and support to service users within Bury St Edmunds, Beck Row, Mildenhall, Stowmarket and Sudbury.
As a Support Worker your responsibilities will include; assisting with person-centred daily tasks, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Our ideal applicant will be professional and compassionate healthcare professionals who will uphold our philosophy of excellent care and with a focus on personal care plans to aid in improving the lives of our service users.
Join our branch today! We are based in Crown Street, close to Ipswich train station and hospital
You will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar role
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips via our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training programmes, to widen your knowledge
- 24 hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - access 30,000 discounts from high street stores
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.