Join one of Britain's leading providers of care and make a difference!
As a Support Worker in Bury St Edmunds, Beck Row, Mildenhall, Stowmarket, Sudbury and the surrounding areas, you'll love nothing more than to be a true companion to the people in your care. Your duties will vary, including support with social integration activities and assisting service users with food and drink, as well as other personal care tasks.
Newcross Healthcare are powered by our fantastic teams of health and social care professionals. As appreciation for their hard work, we offer plenty of career development opportunities and a range of employee benefits!
* An hourly rate of up to £14.29, including holiday pay
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo
* Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
* Mental health support with telephone counselling.
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid care experience from within the past 3 years. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care are a must. The right to work in the UK is essential, while access to your own vehicle is desirable.
We use innovative technology to provide a market-leading employee experience. So, access to a smart device with internet is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo.
Control when you get paid with Flexi Pay. Simply submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app after completing a shift and gain instant access to up to 50% of the shift value! Includes weekends and bank holidays.