Join Newcross and help make a difference in the lives of vulnerable people!
As a Support Worker in Bury St Edmunds, Beck Row, Mildenhall, Stowmarket, Sudbury and the surrounding areas, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the daily lives of the people in your care, helping with personal care needs and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence and be an advocate for their needs at all times.
Do you fit the requirements?
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years behind you. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
All health and social care workers need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo. You must have the right to work in the UK. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay when you submit your timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo! This exclusive perk is also available at weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
- Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
- Flexible shifts with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our app, HealthForceGo
- Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an expert in-house training team
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- Mental health support with telephone counselling