Newcross Healthcare is looking for a part-time Support Worker to work in Bury St Edmunds, Beck Row, Mildenhall, Stowmarket, Sudbury and the surrounding area. These roles come with a very competitive salary of up to £14.29 p/hr, including holiday pay. If successful, you can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours.
While most of our clients are care homes, this role can involve working in other settings such as clinics, prisons, schools and supported living accommodation.
If you were already working in this care worker job, you would have been busy in the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Our generous benefits package makes us stand out from our competitors. In return for your care, you'll get:
* Competitive hourly rates of £14.29 p/h, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
If you're ready to feel valued and respected for what you do, you should join us in Bury St Edmunds today.
Apply to Newcross!