Newcross Healthcare is looking for a part-time Support Worker to work in Bury St Edmunds, Beck Row, Mildenhall, Stowmarket, Sudbury and the surrounding area. These roles come with a very competitive salary of up to £14.29 p/hr, including holiday pay. If successful, you can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours.
As a Support Worker, you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments in your area to enable the people in your care to live their life to the fullest.
If you were already working in this care worker job, you would have been busy in the following areas:
* Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Support Worker job, you will need a minimum of three months support worker experience in a similar position. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your own vehicle would be a big plus, too.
In return for your commitment, dedication and inclusive approach, working as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Apply for this Support Worker job earning £14.29 per hour including holiday pay in Bury St Edmunds today and go from candidate to active and earning employee in just 48 hours!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers. Join 9,000 colleagues and us in making a positive change to someone's life!