Do you want to make a difference?
As a Support Worker in Canterbury and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like supporting with personal care, helping with social integration activities and aiding with food and drink. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months paid care experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,500 people, and growing.