Support workers like you change lives!
Following a new contract partnership with a national care group, we are seeking Support Worker in Canterbury, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. You'll be assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services required.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
Flexi Pay gives healthcare staff the ability to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Your benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of £13.72 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.