Take the next step in your career with us!
At Newcross, we offer the most rewarding health and social care roles in the UK, and we don't just mean financial rewards. In addition to competitive rates of pay, we'll offer you the opportunity to really see the difference you make to the daily lives of the most vulnerable in your community.
As a Support Worker in Carmarthen, Llandeilo and the surrounds, you'll become a companion of the people in your care, working as part of a team of health and social care professionals to assist with a variety of different tasks including personal care, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
Flexi Pay gives you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, the new immersive learning experience where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs