Support Worker - Children
Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom
Up to £14.51/hr
As a support worker, you have the power to change someone’s life
A healthcare career with Newcross offers you the opportunity to really see the difference you make in the lives of the people you care for! If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then read on.
As a Support Worker in Chester, Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach, Wrenbury and the surrounds, you’ll be an empathetic and experienced individual, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You will work as part of a passionate health and social care team to support our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any additional tasks required.
Perks at Newcross
- A competitive remuneration of up to £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
Healthcare staff have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts as and when they need it (even on weekends and bank holidays). Available through our handy app, HealthForceGo.
What we’re looking for:
- Empathetic and compassionate caregivers
- A minimum of 3 months paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required. Ultimately, you’ll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.