Are you looking for a new role in a rewarding care environment?
As a Support Worker in Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Chester and the surrounding areas, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't already have a valid certificate, we can provide Moving and Handling training during your induction.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you've demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We'll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 50% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
What's in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration of £13.74 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Apply now and you can start within a week!