Join our friendly healthcare team today!
As a Support Worker in Ellesmere Port, Deeside, Chester and the surrounds, you’ll be a key member of our health and social care team, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional duties required. If you’re passionate about helping people and would like to work for a forward-thinking employer offering market-leading benefits, then Newcross is the place for you!
Why join us?
- A competitive remuneration of £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free uniform and DBS check
Does this sound like you?
You’ll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care, and the right to live and work in the UK. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, and instantly access up to 50% of the money earned during your completed shifts. Flexi Pay is even available on weekends and bank holidays for full flexibility.