Take the next step in your career with us!
As a Support Worker in Chichester, Portsmouth, Gosport, Petworth, Midhurst, Liss and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including supporting with personal care tasks, assisting with clinical requirements and encouraging our service users to develop relationships in their communities. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through the app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
- A competitive remuneration of £15.79 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Apply now and you can start within a week!