You can make a positive difference to someone's life
As a Support Worker in Chichester, Portsmouth, Gosport, Petworth, Midhurst, Liss and the surrounds you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration of £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform .
Here's what you'll need:
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)