At Newcross, we reward and nurture our dedicated healthcare staff. Join us.
As a Support Worker in Chichester, Portsmouth, Gosport, Petworth, Midhurst, Liss and the local areas, your day-to-day role will involve assisting service users with their daily activities, helping with clinical requirements and ensuring that they have an opportunity to socialise. It'll be your responsibility to maintain their dignity and independence.
Could you be our next care-giving hero?
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
Your benefits package
At Newcross, we offer a stellar benefits package to all staff to reward them for their hard work. This includes:
- An hourly rate of up to £15.51, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.