A truly flexible and unique career in care
As a Support Worker in Chichester, Portsmouth, Gosport, Petworth, Midhurst, Liss and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. Your responsibilities will include aiding our service users with personal care tasks, meal preparation, making up beds, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid care experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- A competitive remuneration of £14.51 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Apply today and you can start within a week!