Support Worker - Children
Do you have a passion for caring? Then we want you!
We're actively seeking dedicated Support Workers to join our team in Bridgwater, Taunton, Wellington and the surround, encouraging our service users to live a rich, independent life. This is a unique opportunity to work as part of a team on specific care packages on a regular basis. Whether you have some professional care experience, or have cared for a loved one or friend, we want to hear from you.
You will work alongside a group of health and social care professionals, assisting children with personal care, Tracheostomy, posture care, Epilepsy, Ventilation, and any other services required.
With us, you are able to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A valid certificate in Moving and Handling
- The right to work in the UK
- At least 3 months paid professional experience care or have cared for a loved one
- Understand and demonstrate our core values of trust, expertise and empathy
- A smartphone device with internet
- Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
What you'll benefit from
- An hourly rate of up to £10.46, including holiday pay
- Get paid instantly with Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
- Free DBS and uniform