Children's Support Worker - Days & Waking Nights
Become an amazing Support Worker today!
We're seeking professional Support Workers to deliver personalised care in the home in Shepton Mallet and the surrounds. You'll be supporting with children with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities, posture care and any other services needed. . You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers.
It is essential that you have prior experience of assisting service users with Airway Management, PEG Feeding and Tracheostomy but full training and induction will be provided.
Requirements of the job
- An experienced support worker with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience or experience caring for a loved one
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
Take advantage of
- A competitive remuneration of £16.23 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
What is Flexi Pay?
We offer you instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays!). All managed via our handy app, HealthForceGo!