Children's Support Worker - Days/Nights
Join us today and help make a difference!
We are currently looking for dedicated Support Workers to join our team in Shepton Mallet. You will working alongside a group of health and social care workers, providing outstanding care to children in the comfort of their own home.
Your main duties will include:
- Assisting with tasks like shopping, day-to-day tasks and appointments
- posture care
- Assisting with dressing
- Assisting with trips out
It is essential that you have prior experience of assisting service users with Airway Management, PEG Feeding and Tracheostomy but full training and induction will be provided
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your current shifts after completing them! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to receive Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- The right to work in the UK is essential
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- At least 3 months of paid caring experience or experience caring for a loved one
- The ability to make lasting and meaningful relationships with everyone around you on every shift
- A smartphone device with internet connection
- Access to a vehicle is desirable, however it is not essential
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Perks of the job
- A competitive remuneration of £16.23 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
- Free DBS and uniform