Children's Support Worker
Are you looking for new opportunities as a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Devon this autumn? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Exeter and the surrounding area and is offering a great rate of £14.51 p/hr, including holiday pay.
You'll love the variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area and you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services as required.
To give you an idea of a typical shift, if you were already working for Newcross Healthcare as a Support Worker, these are some things you might have done this week:
* Delivered person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
* Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities
* Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply, you will need a minimum of three months support worker experience or similar professional healthcare experience. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your dedication and commitment, working as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
* Free ongoing training opportunities
To support key care workers, we're motivated to get successful nursing candidates up and running. You can go from candidate to employee within a week, so please apply for this Support Worker job in Exeter today!