Children's Support Worker
Be part of a community that cares.
Newcross Healthcare are a supportive organisation that help develop healthcare workers. We offer shifts that fit around your lifestyle, all organised through our handy app, HealthForceGo. You can pick up shifts to suit you when you're on the go, with a guaranteed number of hours each week, and no zero-hour contracts.
As a Support Worker in Exeter and the surrounding areas, you'll get stuck in with a variety of different tasks to deliver person-centred care. This includes supporting service users with personal care tasks and clinical requirements, their daily living, lending a hand with eating and socialising. You will also work alongside a group of health and social care professionals.
Have you got what it takes?
If you want to change someone's life today and make a real difference, then you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years within the UK
- Have the ability to easily talk to people and make lasting relationships throughout your career
- The right to work in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- You will need a smart device with internet access
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing learning and development and the ability to forge your own career path
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You can instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value, all done through our app, HealthForceGo (this includes weekends and bank holidays)!