Children's Support Workers
Are you looking for new opportunities as a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Devon this autumn? Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants in Exeter and the surrounding area and is offering a great rate of £14.35 p/hr, including holiday pay.
You'll love the variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area and you'll play an integral role in teams across a range of establishments, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services as required.
To give you an idea of a typical shift, if you were already working for Newcross Healthcare as a Support Worker, these are some things you might have done this week:
* Delivered person-centred care to service users, in line with their care plans
* Supported service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs and social activities
* Assisted the nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply, you will need a minimum of three months support worker experience or similar professional healthcare experience. You should ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, although we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You will need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your vehicle is desirable too, but not required.
In return for your dedication and commitment, working as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
* Free ongoing training opportunities
To support key care workers, we're motivated to get successful nursing candidates up and running. You can go from candidate to employee in just 48 hours, so please apply for this Support Worker job in Exeter today!