Support Worker - Children
Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
As a Support Worker in Fife, Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and the surroundings, your day-to-day role will involve enriching the lives of children and young people living with Learning Disabilities. You'll be no stranger to challenging behaviours and will assists with a range of duties, including personal care, domestic tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, emotional support, social integration activities and any additional services required. You'll need to ensure you have a positive, patient and empathetic attitude and will advocate for their needs at all times.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is a must, and you'll need to be SSSC registered before joining. In addition to your experience, we expect all health and social care professionals to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not mandatory.
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! Flexi Pay can be found through our app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23 (this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- Free PVG and uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered