Support Worker - Children
Join us and be a part of something bigger!
At Newcross, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care, whenever they need it.
We are actively seeking Support Worker in Exeter and the surrounding areas, to change the lives of our service users today. You will work alongside a group of health and social care workers and be in charge of helping to support children with learning difficulties, in line with care plans. You will be assisting them with social activities, personal care tasks and and additional tasks that may be needed.
If you think you have what it takes to truly make a positive impact on a child's life, then join our team and apply today.
Have you got what it takes?
You will need the following set of skills and relevant experience to join our team:
- An experienced support worker with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection
Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Get Flexi Pay!
Instantly access up to 50% of your current shift value, even on weekends and bank holidays!