Support Worker - Children
Be the person who changes someone's life today.
As a Support Worker in Exeter and the surrounding areas, you will be supporting our service users with personal care tasks and clinical requirements throughout your shift. You will be helping to support children with learning difficulties, in line with care plans. You will be assisting them with social activities, personal care tasks and and additional tasks that may be needed.
You'll work alongside health and social care professionals to assist our service users throughout your shifts.
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £14.51, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care. You will also need the right to work in the UK.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Get Flexi Pay!
With Flexi Pay, you are in control of your wages! Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the money earned during your completed shifts when you submit your timesheets via the HealthforceGo app. It even includes weekends and bank holidays.