Children's Support Worker
Make a difference to someone's life today!
As a Children's Support Worker in Plymouth and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Are you raring to go? The new fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is our unique and innovative feature on the HealthForceGo app that gives employees access to 50% of their pay instantly, including on weekends and bank holidays!
Does this sound like you?
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Here's what we will offer you in exchange for your hard work and dedication:
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay
- Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.