Support Worker - Children
Change lives as a Support Worker!
Newcross Healthcare is a well-established, nationwide healthcare provider looking to hire a dedicated Support Worker to help deliver exceptional care and support to service users in Stirling, Falkirk, Dunblane and the surrounding areas of Central Scotland. You'll be delivering high-quality care to children and young adults living with various learning disabilities. This role offers up to £14.23 per hour and includes holiday pay.
Support Worker requirements
- 3-months UK care experience from within the past 3-years
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- Must be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when joining the team
- Brilliant people skills, reliable and empathetic
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a vehicle would be desirable but is not required
Why join Newcross?
- HealthForceGo: choose from a range of flexible shift patterns through our convenient employee app, includes full-time, part-time, day and night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates with no zero-hour contracts
- Flexi Pay: have instant access to up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts as and when you need it
- Surge Pay: boost your earnings with up to a 30% pay increase for working last-minute weekend shifts
- Newcross World: our app-based learning platform for carers and nurses with over 400 free clinical courses
- Perks at Work: over 30,000 deals and discounts for your favourite brands across 20 categories including, groceries, fashion, electronics and more
- Free welcome box and Newcross Healthcare uniform when you join
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Newcross Healthcare
- MyHealthPlan: healthcare and mental health support with access to in-app virtual appointments through NHS-registered GPs
Do you have the skills? Do you like the perks? Well, then this is the role for you!
Newcross Healthcare is a national, established organisation with a mission to provide the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. To achieve this, we aim to develop, train and support the best team of health and social care workers.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.