Children's Support Worker
Do you have care worker or support worker experience, and do you live in the lovely region of Somerset? Newcross Healthcare is looking for a part-time Children's Support Worker to work in Yeovil and the surrounding region, and the role comes with a competitive pay rate of £14.35 p/hr, including holiday pay.
As a Children's Support Worker, you will be part of a team that ensures our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. The majority of our clients are care homes. However, this healthcare assistant role can involve working in a variety of settings including clinics, prisons, schools, supported living accommodation and other community services.
If you were already working in this role, you would have been busy in the following areas:
- Supporting service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social activities
- Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
- Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this Support Worker job, you will need a minimum of three months experience in a similar role. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. You will also need a smart device to pick up flexible working shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would be a big plus, too.
In return for your commitment, as a Support Worker, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Keen to get working in this Support Worker job? You can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours. Please apply for this Support Worker job in Yeovil today, and help us support key care workers!
Newcross Healthcare is a supportive, forward-thinking healthcare organisation operating nationwide to develop the best team of healthcare workers.