Children's Support Worker
Change lives with us!
As a Children's Support Worker in Taunton and the surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll care for children from the ages of 0 to 5 within a unit and ensuring that they are safeguarded at all times. You'll be doing checks across the unit, supporting colleagues, monitoring children and developing relationships with charities and schools.
You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.35, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Flexi Pay gives you the chance to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!