Children's Support Worker
Do you have care worker or support staff experience, and do you live in Torquay? Newcross Healthcare is looking for Support Workers to work flexible shifts, and the roles come with a competitive pay rate of £14.25 per hour, including holiday pay. Did you know that you can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours? Please apply today.
As a Support Worker, you will ensure that service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest.
If you were already working for us in this Support Worker role, this is how your healthcare experience would have been used:
* Supporting children from 0 to 5 with cooking, shopping, eating, dressing
* Delivering person-centred care line with individual care plans
* Supporting children ranging from 0 to 5 years of age
* Aiding with completing checks, monitoring children, contributing to staff meetings and ensuring that the nursery unit is maintained clean and tidy.
* Assisting nurses and other members of the team of health and social care workers
To apply for this care worker job, you will need to be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of three months of support worker experience in a similar position. You will require a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, along with the right to live and work in the UK. It's essential that you have a level 2 or 3 qualification in children relevant to early years.
You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up flexible shifts via our app HealthForceGo® app. Access to your vehicle would be beneficial, too.
In return for your compassion and commitment, working as a Support Worker, you will receive:
* Competitive hourly rates, including holiday pay
* Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
* Free ongoing training opportunities
* Virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support
Did you know you can go from candidate to active employee in just 48 hours? Please apply for this Support Worker job in Torquay today, and help us support key care workers!
Newcross Healthcare is a leading provider of care staff in the UK, bringing a holistic, people-centric approach to establishments including care homes, prisons and schools and providing complex care in the home.