Children's Support Worker
Are you looking for a new role with true flexibility around when you work?
As a Children's Support Worker in Truro, Cambourne, Redruth and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like supporting with food and drink, personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature will give you the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Benefits of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.