Children's Support Worker
Are you proud to care?
As a Children's Support Worker in Truro, Cambourne, Redruth and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. You'll actively support with personal care tasks, clinical requirements and social integration activities. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
Flexi Pay will give you the opportunity to have instant access to up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £14.25, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Video interviewing
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
Here's what you'll need
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.