Are you ready for a new care experience?
We're recruiting for Support Workers to join our team in Aberdeen, Stonehaven and the surrounds, delivering quality care in the home. This role involves working as part of a small team to support people with day-to-day activities, in line with their individual care plans. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on, so this is a great chance to upskill in new areas.
You'll need to have prior experience of aiding service users in children's services and palliative care and with challenging behaviours and learning disabilities.
- A competitive pay package of £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
You are able to choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
We require all complex care workers to have around 6 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. You must be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team.
You'll need to be happy assisting clients who may have limited mobility, however, if you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, we can provide relevant training modules for you to complete in the induction process. The right to work in the UK is required. You'll need to be a driver.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply now and you can start within a week!