Build lasting relationships with the people you care for
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're seeking professional Support Workers to deliver personalised care in the home in Aberdeen, Stonehaven and the surrounds. You'll form part of a team of health and social care workers and will support with personal care, clinical needs, posture care, social activities and any other services needed.
It is essential that you have previous experience of supporting service users with challenging behaviours, palliative care, learning disabilities and in children's services.
With at least 6 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You must be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must.
You will need to be a driver for this position.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive pay package of £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Apply now and you can start within a week!