Support Worker - Personal Home Carer
Could you make a difference today?
We're seeking professional Care Assistants to join our team in the Eastbourne area. You'll be well-practiced at multitasking and enjoy the variety of tasks that come with delivering care in the home of our service users. This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the lasting relationships that build with service users and their support networks. You will work alongside a team of health and social care workers, and you will be in charge of aiding with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, posture care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Further opportunities are available for service users with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI), Ventilated Care, Spinal injuries, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, PEG Feeding, Tracheostomy Care, Challenging Behaviour.
Requirements of the job:
- 3 months of experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- You must be a real people's person, able to build meaningful relationships
- The right to work in the UK is essential
- A smartphone device with internet connection is required
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and the right to work in the UK is required.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
What we have to offer
- An hourly rate of up to £15.30, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are in control of when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays