Take the next step in your career with us!
As a Support Worker in Elgin and Buckie, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll provide assistance with personal care tasks, feeding and PEG care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team of health and social care workers to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area.
We require applicants to have prior experience of supporting service users with challenging behaviours, learning disabilities, palliative care and prior work in children's services.
- A competitive pay package of £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
You have the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays. Simply submit your timesheets through our app.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with at least 6 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. SSSC registration is required before joining our team. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. The right to work in the UK.
You'll need to be a driver for this role.