Support Worker - Personal Home Carer
Benefit from plenty of employee perks!
As a Support Workers in Exeter, Honiton, Cullompton, Tiverton and the surrounding areas, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be supporting with personal care, feeding and PEG care, posture care, meal preparation, medication support, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
You will be working alongside a group of health and social care workers in the house's of our service users, all with one common goal, to deliver the best possible care throughout every shift.
You will need to have the following specifications in order to apply for this rewarding role:
- At least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one within the past 3 years.
- You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling
- You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
- Access to a smartphone device is required as you will have to submit your shifts via our app.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- A competitive remuneration of £14.56 per hour, including holiday pay
- Take control of when you get paid with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support with virtual appointments
Easy to use Flexi Pay!
Get instant access to up to 50% of your current shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays. All done via our bespoke and innovative app, HealthForceGo.