Support Worker - Personal Home Care
At Newcross, we truly care about our people. Join us today.
As a Support Worker in Landolph, Saltash and the surrounds, you'll be working as part of a small, close-knit team, supporting the people in your care to live an independent life in their own home. Your duties will be varied and will include supporting service users with personal care tasks, medication administration, feeding and PEG care, meal preparation, social activities and any other services required. With your help, the people in your care can continue living in their own home, rather than living away from their loved ones in a specialist unit.
What you'll get
- An hourly rate of up to £12.52, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
What you'll need
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. We do also accept candidates with experience of caring for a loved one. The right to work in the UK is a must. As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift.
Flexi Pay allows you to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!