Support Worker - Personal Home Carer
Change lives with us!
As a Support Worker in Landolph, Saltash and the surrounds, you'll be working as part of a small, close-knit team, supporting the people in your care to live an independent life in their own home. You'll ensure that our service users receive the highest quality of care in line with their needs. Your duties will be varied, with some healthcare support needed, while you may also be required to assist with trips out in the community, shopping, social activities, appointments and day-to-day tasks like money management and dressing.
We're looking for people who have either professional care experience or have cared for a loved one. You'll need a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to work in the UK. On top of experience, we expect all of our carers to be able to tell us of a time they have exhibited our core values of: positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You'll need to live by these values whenever you're at work. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.52, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities
- Access to virtual appointments with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Flexi Pay is an app feature that gives healthcare staff access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!