Support Worker - Personal Home Care
Do you want to broaden your skill set whilst helping others?
As an expert Support Worker in Landolph, Saltash and the surrounds, you'll be hands-on in supporting service users with complex healthcare needs. You'll be enabling them to remain in their own home, rather than being admitted to a specialist unit or hospital. You'll be supporting them with personal care tasks, medication support and social integration activities. This means you will be helping them live a happy and fulfilling life in a familiar environment, with family and friends. Specialist training will be given, tailored to the packages of care you work on.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.52, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- Fixed hours on a rota basis so you can plan ahead
- Free, ongoing clinical training to support you in your career
- Care for the caregiver with exclusive access to appointments and advice from NHS-registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
Flexi Pay will allow you to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
We're looking for people who have either professional care experience or have cared for a loved one. You'll need a valid certificate in Moving and Handling and the right to work in the UK. On top of experience, we expect all of our carers to be able to tell us of a time they have exhibited our core values of: positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness. You'll need to live by these values whenever you're at work. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.