Support Worker - Personal Home Carer
As a Support Worker in Leicester, you'll reap the rewards of enabling people to live every day to its fullest potential. You'll work harmoniously as part of a team to provide vital care to vulnerable people in your area.
You'll be able to develop skills in Ventilation, Learning Disabilities, Medication Managements, Tracheostomy care, PEG, Suction and more.
To apply for this rewarding role, you will need to have a minimum of 3 months of prior experience in a professional care setting or caring for a loved one. This will ensure you have an emotional and clinical understanding of what it takes to deliver home care.
Applicants will need to have prior experience of supporting service users in docimiciliary care, home care or 1:1 provisions whilst also have a valid drivers licence.
With support from people like you our clients are able to lead a fulfilling life in their own homes.
Our benefits package is industry-leading. It includes:
- A competitive pay package of £14.61 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Enjoy Flexi Pay! Flexi Pay lets you choose when you get paid! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Are you raring to go? Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours.
Join Newcross today!