Support Worker - Personal Home Carer
We need people like you to join us today.
As a Support Worker in Leicester and the surrounds, you will work alongside a group of health and social care workers in the homes of our users. Your main duties will include supporting our service users with their daily living, eating and social integration in line with their care plans.
By joining us you can truly change someone's life and help make a difference.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Requirements at Newcross
- At least 3 months of professional experience, or experience of caring for a loved one within the UK
- A valid Moving and Handling certificate
- The right to work in the UK is a requirement.
- You must demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness and calmness on every shift.
- You must have a smartphone device with internet access
The candidate for this real will have to be a driver and have a driving licence. Previous experience of caring for service users in 1:1 provisions, domiciliary care and home care is essential as well.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Choose when you get paid! Healthcare staff have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts when they submit their timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are included!
Benefits at Newcross
- A competitive pay package of £14.61 per hour, including holiday pay
The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough