Support Worker - Adults
Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
Join us at Newcross as a Support Worker in Marlborough and the surrounding areas. In this role, you'll work alongside a small health and social care team to provide support and assistance in the home of a service user who is Quadriplegic. Your duties will vary, including assisting with meal preparation, personal care tasks and clinical needs such as Tracheostomy, PEG and AD.
This is a rewarding role, with an opportunity to become a true companion to our client. Our service user enjoys getting out and about, hosting dinner parties and likes animals such as dogs, cats and horses.
Shift patterns include: Sunday to Monday, days from 8am to 8pm and nights from 8pm to 8am.
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay gives you the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! Simply submit your timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo, to get this exclusive perk.
- A competitive pay package of £17.67 per hour, including holiday pay
- Get instant pay with our Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in the direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
- Free DBS and uniform
What we're looking for
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. The right to work in the UK is essential.
This role requires a valid drivers licence as you will have access to the service user's mobility car.