Support Worker - Personalised Care
Newcross wants carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Support Workers to care for a young man with mobility and learning disabilities living in his own home in Oswestry.
As you will be driving our service users' vehicle, you will need to over 25 and have a full, clean driving licence.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £13.70/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- For a limited time, free Criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team
Employees can access up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day they work it with Flexi Pay! With this innovative service on the HealthForceGo app, employees can submit their timesheets before 5pm and choose when they get paid. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will you be doing?
As a Care Assistant, you will provide dedicated care and support to our service user to enable him to live his life as independently as possible. You will support him with personal care tasks, clinical needs and accessing the community to engage in his interests and hobbies.
Why choose our Newcross team?
- Rotas organised 4-6 weeks in advance so you can suit your schedule to work
- A minimum of 20 hours work guaranteed to give each employee security
- Free ongoing training programmes with credits earned whilst you work
Come say hi!
Our local Shrewsbury branch is located in Shrewsbury Business Park, near Percy Throwers Garden Centre and Shrewsbury Town Football Ground.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in touch!
Join our fantastic team!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.