Support Worker - Personal Home Carer
You can make a positive difference in someone's life!
As a Support Worker in Oswestry, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to make a real difference in people's lives - without your support, they may live a life constrained to specialist units or hospitals.
Your duties will vary, including supporting our service users with daily living tasks, such as eating and socialising, in line with their care plan. You'll work as part of a small team of health and social care professionals in the homes of our clients.
Advantages at Newcross
- Salary of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Don't wait for payday! Instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts when you complete them - even on weekends and bank holidays. All managed through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with at least 3 months of experience caring professionally or for a loved one. You must be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. Ultimately, you'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need. You must have the right to work in the UK and access to a smart device.
You must be a driver for this position.