Support Worker - Personal Home Carer
Give back to your community.As a Support Worker in Oswestry and the surrounds, you'll take the variety and challenges that every day brings in your stride, with a positive mental attitude and brilliant sense of humour. Keen to build lasting relationships with service users and their families, you'll be on hand to help with a variety of tasks. From support with health issues to trips into the local community, no two days will be the same. You'll work alongside a small health and social care team in the homes of our clients.
In this rewarding role, you'll become a valued member of our health and social care team and have access to free virtual training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you want to go.
You must have
- 3 months paid professional experience care or have cared for a loved one.
- A valid certificate in Moving and Handling
- The right to work in the UK
- Demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness
- A smartphone device with internet connection
It is essential that you are a driver for this role.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- Salary of up to £17.63, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Benefit from Flexi Pay
Choose when you get paid! Healthcare staff have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of their completed shifts when they submit their timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Weekends and bank holidays are included!