Help vulnerable people!
As a Support Worker in Inverurie, Huntly and the surrounds, you will work alongside a group of health and social professionals to deliver outstanding care to our service users in their own home. You will be in charge of supporting them with personal care, feeding and PEG, clinical needs and social activities..
You'll need to have previous experience of assisting our service users with challenging behaviours, learning disabilities and working in children's services and palliative care.
Our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- A competitive pay package of £15.24 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Free uniform and PVG check
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Skills you must possess
When joining Newcross Healthcare, you must demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness and calmness on every shift. You must havew at least 3 months of paid professional experience or experience caring for a loved one. You must be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join us.
You must have the right to work in the UK and have a smartphone device with internet connection.
You must have a valid driving license to apply for this position.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.