Join Newcross for an exciting career in care where no two days are the same
As a Support Worker in Dover, Deal, Sandwich and the surrounds, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, making up beds, social integration activities and any other services required.
Since our first launch, 23 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
What is Flexi Pay?
Our exclusive Flexi Pay feature gives healthcare staff the chance to choose when they get paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £14.23, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
This role requires
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid care experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.